Last updated: 07/20/2020
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all unregistered visitors (“Visitors”, “You”), registered members (“Members”, “You”) and others (“You”) who access or use the Service.
- Links to other websites
- General Access and Use of the Service
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Veria. Veria has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. By accessing or using the Service you are therefore acknowledging and agreeing that Veria shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
In order to access some pages and features of the Service, you would have to register for a veriaconcyclopedia.com account. Using another member’s account without permission is prohibited and you may be held responsible and liable for the loses of Veria or others due to such unauthorized use. When creating an account, you must provide accurate and complete information and must keep our account password secure. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs in your account. Veria shall not be responsible or liable directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by any unauthorized use of your account. In case of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account, kindly notify Veria immediately.
- You agree not to disperse and distribute in any medium any part of the Service without Veria’s prior written authorization.
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Service or utilize it for any commercial use without Veria’s prior written authorization.
- You agree not to interfere or obstruct with security-related features of the Service or of the features that prevent the Service’s content from being copied.
- The content of the Service including without limitation the text, logo, script, videos, interactive features and the like (“Content”), is subject to copyright under the law unless otherwise specified, credited or referenced by Veria in the service as someone else’s. Content on the Service is provided as is for your information and personal use only. Downloading, copying, modifying, producing, reproducing, distributing, transmitting, selling, licensing, translating, publishing or exploiting the content for any other purposes without prior written consent from Veria is not allowed.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. We make no warranty that the Service will meet your requirements or that the information and educational content provided by the Service are error-free, accurate, safe and secure. By using the Service, you hereby agree that Veria is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such texts and that you may be exposed to inaccurate, offensive, objectionable information. Furthermore, by using the Service, you hereby agree to waive any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Veria and its owners/operators and agree to indemnify and hold Veria and its owner/operators harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the site.
In no event shall Veria and its owners and operators be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, penal, resulting or consequential and special damages whatsoever resulting from any errors or inaccuracies of content; personal and bodily injury; property, moral or material damage of any nature whatsoever resulting from your use and access of the service.
Furthermore, Veria and its owners and operators shall not be liable or held accountable for any bugs, viruses, trojan horses or any similar computer viruses which may be transmitted to or through the service by any third party or for any loses or damages of any kind from personal and financial information stored in our secure servers as a result of unauthorized access.
Moreover, you specifically acknowledge that Veria and its owners and operators shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content from the service and Veria.
The service is operated by Veria from the Philippines and makes no representations that the Service and its contents are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the service from other locations and jurisdictions do so at their own will and are responsible for compliance with their local law.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach these Terms. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.